Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sweet Nothing

haii, love your tumblr :3

Aw thanks man:)

Photo



Photo



"Go ahead and waffle, it's more intimate that way. " 



"Go ahead and waffle, it's more intimate that way. " 

let's start off on a high note, who was the last person to make you smile? Well I laughed at Guy...

let's start off on a high note, who was the last person to make you smile?

Well I laughed at Guy Code so much but the last person person was George.

how many people have you had real strong feelings for since school started this year?

New strong feelings? Just George. 

you're getting ready to go to bed and the last person that you kissed shows up, what do you say?

Get in here with me silly :) 

i say boys, you say?

Yes please

are you dating the last person that you text messaged?

I am not. 

do you think that it's cute when someone kisses your forehead?

Omg I could die from it. It’s a beautiful intimate non sexual act. 

if someone asked you what you wanted, what would you say?

Cuddles. Someone to sleep with. Literally just sleep. 

what does the last text in your inbox say?

“oh.. gotcha”

what do you think the last person that you kissed is doing right now?

He should be at a bonfire right now probably hitting on some girl that is prettier than me and just yup I’m alone. 

do you think that someone has feelings for you?

Honestly, like… no. Maybe some ‘feelings’ but not feelings. Like I think it’s clear he cares sometimes in a protective way that he denies. But… I don’t think he’ll ever love me which is probably the hardest sentence I’ve ever had to write. 

do you still talk to the person that you last kissed?

Yes. I mean. We haven’t spoken since he left my house 5 hours ago but like I said. Was at my house. 5 hours ago.

will you be in a relationship one month from now?

I don’t think so. I’m not planning on starting one before college unless I feel like the person is absolutely my soulmate. 

was your last text message from a girl or boy?

Girl

are you easy to get along with?

I am :) 

is there a song that, every time you hear it, you think of someone?

Yes. Multiple songs for multiple people. 

does it bother you when you text someone and they take forever to respond?

Depends.

have you ever had a pet goldfish?

I did :)

where was your default picture taken?

Living room.

can you play guitar hero?

I can:)

has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?

Yes

do you think that age matters in a relationship?

Welllllllllll. Is it illegal? Does your partner remind you of your parent? Do you not know anything about the time period your s.o. grew up in? If you answered yes, then you should probabblyyyyy not be a thing.

are you short?

I guess I’m average. Wish I was taller.

who was the first person that you texted in 2013?

No idea.

can you honestly say that you're happy right now?

I  just feel sick… but I’m generally happy sure.

what's the first thing that you did this morning?

Woke up and felt poopy. 

is there anything stressing you out currently?

I may have a baby inside me? And I’m fat. 

what's something that you cannot wait for?

MORE PARTIES DIS SUMMAH. and more filming for the movie and such.

what was your favorite grade?

This past year was pretty bomb ass.

do you miss someone?

I do.

would you ever get a tattoo?

Probably not.. but anythings possible.

do you like to sit in the sun and tan when it's hot out?

Not if it’s too hot.

do you worry too much?

Depends.

how many people with the name taylor do you know?

Like, actually know know? none. 

are you currently looking forward to tomorrow?

I have nothing stellar planned but sure.

favorite color?

grey and blue. OH I SHOULD PAIN MY ROOM.

favorite number?

seven.

did anything bad happen to you in september?

This guy harassed me saying I owed him sex. And probably some Alex stuff. Oh yeah and Alex caused my absolute best friend hate me… So. Oh yeah that’s why I fucking hate you haha wow what a shitty person. Yeah. 

when you're at the beach, do you swim or lay out?

Both.

how's your day been?

Good :) I saw george. 

what were you doing at eight this morning?

Sleeping.

this time last year, what was your relationship status?

Single.

how old will you be in three years?

20

what were you doing at four am?

Sleeping.

what holiday is closest to your birthday?

Halloween.

are you afraid of shots?

Not really. 

how many letters are in your middle name?

9?

do you wear the hood on your hoodies?

rarely. I look stupid with them on.

ever liked someone who treated you like crap?

Omg when do I not. 

what color shirt do you have on right now?

Black. 

how's your hair looking?

A little messy but okay?

what are you thinking about right now?

My hair…

when was the last time that someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?

Today… a naked hug… hehe. I mean.. they’re not like legit hugs but he holds me when we kiss? I actually want a really hug right now. 

has anyone ever called you a bitch?

All de time.

what was the last non-alcoholic beverage that you had?

Water.

have you consumed alcohol in the last thirty-six hours?

I….. have not. 

did anything brighten up your day?

George.

would you rather write in pen or pencil?

pen

do you have an older sister?

I do!

are you going to go to college?

I am!

could you date someone who can't make you laugh?

Not at all.

are you wearing your favorite color right now?

I am not :P 

has anyone upset you today?

Not… really? No. 

where did you stay three nights ago?

My house.

describe how you feel right now in one word?

sigh.

do you find it hard to trust others?

Depends. yes mostly.

what are you listening to?

tv.

would you say that you're emotionally strong?

Lol no. 

are you ready for kids right now?

Oh fuck don’t. I mean. I think I could handle it and be a pretty bitchin ass mom. Like I’d be 18 when I’d give birth which isn’t tooooo young. But I need like a job. I want to be independent and have a career! 

who will you never forget?

A lot of people.

were you an adorable baby?

Hell yeah.

are you attracted to someone right now?

I am.

are you happy with who you're becoming?

Kind of…

do you want children?

I do!

has anyone of the opposite sex ever written you a song?

No :(  

was last night enjoyable for you?

Was till my mom killed it!

do you change your phone background a lot?

Not too much? 

how's your heart lately?

Not here or there.

do you want to tell someone how you feel?

I’m okay not telling them… but I want them to tell me. 

has anyone told you that  they don't ever want to lose you?

Ish.

what's the last thing that made you smile?

tv.

would you rather take a relationship really slow or really fast?

I’m going to take my next relationship any way I want. But hopefully slow. But I’m not defining myself.

if someone was interested in you right now, would you like for them to tell you?

YESSSSSSSS

how many hours of sleep did you get last night?

8

who did you last yell at, and why?

My mom for ruining my night.

is your best friend pissing you off at this exact moment?

One of them, yeah a little but idk why.

where was the last place that you fell asleep other then your bed?

Stevans? the couch?

would you rather love one person or have many short relationships?

One person?

do you remember who you liked three months ago?

George. or Matt.

have you ever liked someone that you didn't expect to like?

Duh.

when applying eyeliner, which eye do you do first?

Right. 

do you remember the first time that you kissed the last person that you kissed?

I do :) 

is there anyone in the room with you?

No.

do you own a pair of skinny jeans?

Yes

Where will you be in five hours?

bed

would you rather get a new puppy or a new car?

car

how many exs have you talked to today?

none

when you hold hands, do you interlock fingers?

I like to waffle. It’s more intimate. 

do you have both a loud side and a quiet side?

I do!

"That ginger kid?" "… Yeah but… how did you know he's ginger?" "You.. told me, one time you...

"That ginger kid?"

"… Yeah but… how did you know he's ginger?"

"You.. told me, one time you must've just been like this ginger kid blah blah.."

"Why would I just randomly put in that he's ginger.. I don't think I ever said anything like that…"

"Then how would I know? He's ginger though right?"

"Yeah but… I never told you that."

"Well…"

Boy, I know you creeped my Facebook pictures just admit it. 

Oh but wait, that be more proof you care. Haha silly. 

Guys I miss having friends on Tumblr or just random people interested in my life

Inbox me :3

I’ll answer anything. 

Photo



Photo



Why is this the most accurate representation of my love life....



Why is this the most accurate representation of my love life. Except I'm a little more aggressive in holding on. That girls a little bitch.

Photo



quotesite: Quote Site



quotesite:

Quote Site

heronqueen: DO YOU EVER NEED TO JUST TAKE SOMEONE BY THE SHOULDERS AND YELL "I CARE ABOUT YOU A LOT...

heronqueen:

DO YOU EVER NEED TO JUST TAKE SOMEONE BY THE SHOULDERS AND YELL "I CARE ABOUT YOU A LOT AND I NEED AFFIRMATION THAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME IN YOUR LIFE" AT THEM BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO DO THAT A LOT

relatablegifs: Click for all types of gifs! (You won't regret...



relatablegifs:

Click for all types of gifs! (You won't regret it)

iceepr1ncess: literally nothing feels better than being loved by someone who hates everyone

iceepr1ncess:

literally nothing feels better than being loved by someone who hates everyone

Photo



inadequateness: -



inadequateness:

-

He leaned in twice and I denied him. “You’re not going to let me leave until I kiss...

He leaned in twice and I denied him. “You’re not going to let me leave until I kiss you… And you’re not letting me kiss you.. And when I leave without kissing you, you’ll get pissed.” Then I realized he always initiated the kiss goodbye. I had always felt that it was his push to leave me quickly but suddenly it meant something else. If he really wanted, you could leave immediately. But he bared with my ridiculous need to be kissed goodbye, when I dodged him twice, he didn’t give up. He never wanted to leave me angry. He… cared.

quotesite: Quote Site



quotesite:

Quote Site

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment