Sunday, June 9, 2013

I'm gonna be a Brickshithouse!

Photo



Photo



Photo



cartoonnetwerk: circumcisions: growlithed: rlmjob: I AM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT EGGS would you...

cartoonnetwerk:

circumcisions:

growlithed:

rlmjob:

I AM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT EGGS

would you say youre very eggcited

eggstatic, even

maybe even in eggstasy 

sarcasticmrfox: omg i am weak. this show



sarcasticmrfox:

omg i am weak. this show

absinthemindedgoth: olive-elf: lightskin-mike: noreason2gohome...



















absinthemindedgoth:

olive-elf:

lightskin-mike:

noreason2gohome:

The Sum of All Evil by The Chapman Brothers

 SICK!

I always love them! So amazing o.0

Jake and Dinos are awesome.

How to stop the need for Approval

psych-quotes:

How to stop the need for Approval

If you one of those people who must seek for approval, then it means that you are a "people pleaser" and you have every reason to be concerned. The truth is that it is not fulfilling because you cannot lead your life as you wish. Here are several tips that you can utilize if you really need to stop that need for approval.

§  Stop worrying about what others are thinking of you.  You cannot be yourself while depending on approval from outside. You need to take charge of yourself. Do not choose the easy way out simply because most people will approve it. Do not pay attention to the mind of other people in that their opinion should not determine your decisions.

 

§  Learn how to live for yourself.  The word approval can be replaced by the word opinion and the one that you must rely on is your own. You create your own reality by letting other people's opinion become your reality. Love the person in you both in and out. This will enable you embrace your dreams that lead to success and happiness. Do not sacrifice yourself for the sake of another person not liking it.

Read More

caitwinchestertheconsultingninja: do-you-have-a-flag: niknak79:...



caitwinchestertheconsultingninja:

do-you-have-a-flag:

niknak79:

So romantic

THEY ARE RE-ENACTING THE SCENE

I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO LAUGH OR CRY

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhn!

sexhaver: petition to replace "irl" with "the fleshzone" I like it but it sounds like some sort...

sexhaver:

petition to replace "irl" with "the fleshzone"

I like it but it sounds like some sort of sex/torture dungeon where the flat your skin while you do it.

Photo





People Who Have This Type Of Sex May Be Healthier

People Who Have This Type Of Sex May Be Healthier:

Welp

wtfced: mkserialblog: Are you ready fo the 3rd...













wtfced:

mkserialblog:

Are you ready fo the 3rd season?

M.

CAN I PLEASE!!!!!

Been meaning to check this out. It'll have to wait in line with Game of Thrones, Dr. Who and Supernatural.

raspberryragdoll: chevchester: whimmy-bam: lordwatermelon: ka...











raspberryragdoll:

chevchester:

whimmy-bam:

lordwatermelon:

kapsejs:

agnesaur:

the-mysterious-sugar-bowl:

kiibutt:

fairgroundsoldier:

#what kind of movie does this to you at the beginning

image

image

image

image

image

image

#we are the generation that grew up on angst and pain #that's why we're all fucking insane rn

I have never seen a comment on a post that is as true as this one.

jjugs: rubberpirate: let me fuck them no. Romance



jjugs:

rubberpirate:

let me fuck them

no.

Romance

doctor-starkid: assbutt-in-the-garrison: i-cant-nope: assbutt-in-the-garrison: One time I was...

doctor-starkid:

assbutt-in-the-garrison:

i-cant-nope:

assbutt-in-the-garrison:

One time I was masturbating in the shower and came so hard that I couldn't keep in my scream but I knew my brother was in the bedroom next door and that he'd hear and know what I was doing so I quickly transitioned into singing the opening of the Lion King.

i have an unknown need to reblog this

This is going to be my most tumblr famous post.

I can feel it my lions.

I mean my loins.

image

birdstump:





birdstump:

Months ago I thought Benedict Cumberbatch

Was a Hunger Games character that I had either forgotten about or was created for the movies. I had no idea that was just a name someone left to their child at some point.

It sounds like a made up name from some book or television show. He could be a supervillian with that name.

Photo



Photo







King Jaffe Joffer: xn—b6h: people don't realize that prison is an entirely different...

King Jaffe Joffer: xn—b6h: people don't realize that prison is an entirely different...:

kingjaffejoffer:

xn—b6h:

people don't realize that prison is an entirely different subreality.

you can be mad all you want at the convicts housed inside.

but the prison system is basically a factory of criminals.

got people in there making pennies on the dollar of MINIMUM WAGE for labor.

denying them basic human needs like sexual gratification.

you stay locked up in a cage full of murderers and thieves and rapists.

where real racism lives.

and try saying anything sensible like "y'all gotta be nice to one another. play fair. this is childish. grow up, guys".

gonna be two weeks from your release date and someone's not only taking your cookies, but slicing your neck with a makeshift shank too.

gonna right "bitch who childish now" in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment