Friday, June 7, 2013

Sharlene's Sissy Closet

Photo



nasteesissi: czyoverstar: badgirlkimmy: Would you? Yes I...



nasteesissi:

czyoverstar:

badgirlkimmy:

Would you?

Yes I would mind….

Love it! I feel like its my job

I can, I would, I have.

sissycuckwannabe: LICKING CUM & BLOWING CUMBUBBLES… so...



sissycuckwannabe:

LICKING CUM & BLOWING CUMBUBBLES… so Sensuous Beautiful & Erotic ..Love doing or watching but please don't forget I need CUMBUBBLE kisses :) tessa http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sissycuckwannabe

sluttyslavesarah:

I'll blow cum bubbles just for fun in the mornings :)

I was whipped mercilessly one night for losing a "biggest cum bubble" contest among myself and two other sissies.  My Mistress tied me over the back of a chair and the twp "winners" used electrical cords on my ass, thighs, and the backs of my knees.

Photo



For the Mistress Mommy who wants to watch her sissy ejaculate...



For the Mistress Mommy who wants to watch her sissy ejaculate herself to death.

faggotryandgendersissification: First time meeting a man in a...



faggotryandgendersissification:

First time meeting a man in a hotel room?

Remember…Once a queer faggot always a queer faggot. it's impossible to shake off your deviant perverse gay faggotry lust, even if you want to Fag.
But don't let that put you off!


F.A.G.S.

I remember my first "out call."  The humiliation was almost beyond endurance.  What started as one BBC ended up as three plus my Wife/Mistresss and her BBC Owner, Mr. Dewey.  Mr. Dewey wanted her to watch my performance and determine my punishment in the event I was sub-par.  He decided I performed well enough that he would collar me as well as my Wife/Mistress.  My collar was pink patent and he was deep in my sore, well used and abused, sissyboi pussy as he buckled it around my neck.

sissyadrienne: it's not enough…  



sissyadrienne:

it's not enough…


 

Photo



bimbopartygirl: Big BIG wow! Oh, hell yes…Meet Nicole...



bimbopartygirl:

Big BIG wow!

Oh, hell yes…Meet Nicole "Coco" Austin, aka Mrs. Ice-T.

Photo



I just love little chub sissies.



I just love little chub sissies.

I wouldn't stop myself even if I could. — Sharlene



I wouldn't stop myself even if I could. — Sharlene

OK...Im feeling pretty pissed and high on Marijuana at the moment...My husband is a cunt and has left me for a younger slut....I will make a deal right now ....If this post gets reblogged 1000 times then I will post a 10 picture gallery of myself to my loyal followers...Im a 45 year old woman if that interests you...PLEASE REBLOG IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY PICTURES!!!

My goodness…I can remember back when…



My goodness…I can remember back when…

The sissy waltz



The sissy waltz

chandonnais: sissyboys: dick legs feet. please share/reblog...



chandonnais:

sissyboys:

dick legs feet. please share/reblog :)

will you share this with me?

Be still my beating heart…

Oh, please, yes Sir.  Every Black Man should have his own...



Oh, please, yes Sir.  Every Black Man should have his own personal stable of sissyboi pussies who live only to please Him. 

It's a wonderful life…just live it, hun.



It's a wonderful life…just live it, hun.

Photo



It's all I'm allowed these days.  My wife (ex-wife,...



It's all I'm allowed these days.  My wife (ex-wife, but still my Mistress) is Blackowned and her Master and Mistress believe masturbation is all a white sissyboi should be allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment