Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Daddy's Fallen Angel

afunnyfeminist: lickypickystickyme: The other Kama Sutra…. (or...













afunnyfeminist:

lickypickystickyme:

The other Kama Sutra….

(or sex positions of other species as reenacted by humans.)

Dragonfly style.

The earthworm! OMG!

fortheloveofasub: Conversation with a Submissive "Why do you...



fortheloveofasub:

Conversation with a Submissive

"Why do you feel the need to submit and serve?" I asked.

"I think it may be a form of people pleasing, and that seems somehow a little wrong to me," she replied.

"Do you make a habit of crawling across the floor naked, allowing yourself to be spanked, tied up, take a man in your mouth on demand simply to please people?" I probed further.

"No of course not, and I never would, except to please you Sir."

"I think there is more to this than simple people pleasing. What do you get out of the equation? Where do you find your gratification in all of this?"

"Hmmm, I hope this doesn't sound stupid but I like a small amount of fear. I love your control. When you lean into me and whisper directions in my ear it puts me in this place of being small and powerless. My control is gone and you are this strong and powerful man who makes me feel like this weak woman…God that sounds terrible! It is so weird admitting it to myself, as though I shouldn't be saying things like this let alone feeling them. It flies in the face of everything I think I have believed to this point."

"Yes, I suppose adherents to the equal rights movement would not take kindly to that but I understand where you are coming from. Go on. How does that realization make you feel?"

"It's freeing, I feel good. As though this is where I should be. I SHOULD be at your mercy and do precisely as you say because you are MAN. My Man. It just feels right."

"But yet in the rest of life you are so dominant and even controlling of others and demanding of equality. It seems amazing to me that you would turn all that over to one person. What is the difference?"

"Making you happy, my SIR, this MAN, who has all control and can do what he wants to me. I am not a pain whore but it is like playing with the flame of a candle. I want to feel the heat of the flame but I also know that I don't really want to get burned. With you I can. I am at your mercy and I like knowing that. You can break me but you don't. I suppose along with the occasional twinge of fear I find being small and helpless pleasurable. I know that you could beat me but choose not to because I am pleasing you. God, I cannot believe I just said that. That sounds horrible!"

"Yes, I understand how those feelings fly in the face of everything we understand about equality and decency and the appropriate treatment of women. I am not an abuser and you know that, you are not a rag doll to be tossed around and I know that. We understand one another on that front, it is OK."

"I just like feeling your strength as a Man and that I am at your mercy. I give you full responsibility for my life and well being and you use it wisely with care, consideration, and concern for my growth. You accept that awesome responsibility I place in your hands and treat it with respect. No one else does that. You get to reap all of the benefits as a result."

"Yes, yes I do indeed," I replied leaning in closely and whispering in her ear. "Thank you. You ARE mine."

Caption © For The Love of a Submissive, 2013

Image © Dave Naz, 2010

1950's Vintage Cocktail Dresses



















1950's Vintage Cocktail Dresses

Photo



giocoperverso: Preparati….



giocoperverso:

Preparati….

Photo



wasbella102: By Edward Weston



wasbella102:

By Edward Weston

justastrumpet: Hi Daddy, I've been hoping you'd come by to...



justastrumpet:

Hi Daddy, I've been hoping you'd come by to play.

beautflstranger: In accepting a collar, a submissive pledges to...



beautflstranger:

In accepting a collar, a submissive pledges to give her entire heart, mind, body and soul to another, to surrender completely to Him. In offering a collar a Master agrees to cherish, protect, nurture and care for the submissive in all ways, to appreciate and never abuse the gift He has been given.

~ unknown

Photo



delusionsofyouraveragejoe: good day to get lost in the stacks…



delusionsofyouraveragejoe:

good day to get lost in the stacks…

hanging-inthe-balance: egg-r0lls: EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE...



hanging-inthe-balance:

egg-r0lls:

EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND REBLOG, CAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING BABY OTTER PLAYING WITH A SET OF CAR KEYS ON YOUR DASH, OKAY?!

Sherlock Holmes, 11 months, deducing keys.

I just died of cute.

Photo



twistytwist: Ooooh hello…..  XxX



twistytwist:

Ooooh hello….. 


XxX

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



submissivefeminist: My tie for the Rope fashion show at REAF...



submissivefeminist:

My tie for the Rope fashion show at REAF (Rochester erotic arts festival) in Rochester, NY. The tie is by @Steinfunk and the photo is by @Thefauxtographer (both on fetlife). In love love love!!

Beautiful! Thanks for the submission!

xx SF

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment